Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ugh - must sleep...

Home sick from work today.

The boy-o stayed home with me. He is busy finishing up his latest painting contest project. A diarama box. I will post a picture when he's done.

I knit a lot last night on the RYS - a good 3 inches at least. I have not knit yet today, but I am getting to the point where I feel good enough to do it, so I will most likely get a few more inches in tonight before I hit the sack again. I started another ball too. So far, I've got 300 yds of yarn knitted into the RYS. This new ball has 100 yards in it. It just might be big enough to bind off when I'm done with it. Only time will tell.

It has been good for me to stay home today and do nothing. My body needed rest and that's exactly what it got.

No comments:

Post a Comment