Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Knitting, Decompressing, and An Adventure Begins Part II

At the end of Part I, we were dressing up and heading out...


Can't tell you how many times I heard, "Are you Horny, my dear?" "Nice horns!" My favorite comment? "You're Ramtastic Dahling...baaaaaa!" People stopped us to take our picture - a lot. With all the other fantastic costumes, I didn't think anyone would notice us. We just wanted to save money...hee hee.

There was art...




Critters...


People...




Interactive Art...


Lots and lots of fake fur....



And drums (made out of anything that made noise when you hit it). Everywhere. Loved it.


Live bands, DJs, lots of dancing (I guess you could call that dancing), kilts (booyah!), stilts (how do they dance on those things?!?), some people completely covered. Others, not covered enough (dude, you shouldn't be naked). Speaking of naked: Naked Yoga - although he was wearing a chain around his waist that more or less 'framed' his man parts, so I don't think that would be considered naked, do you? FREE HUGS. Madd Maxx the FREE HUG Dude was hot. Got me some of that, but no picture. Too busy hugging...yeah, hugging, that's right.

Sigh...ahh...memories...

Well, now that I'm done telling you about the Street Party, it's time to move on.

Today I've learned that...
  1. Blogger will never cooperate when I've got a shitload of other stuff I could be doing right now (but then I already knew that - it was just reinforced - in a big way).
  2. I can make thumbnails out of my Photobucket pix (take that Blogger).
  3. Editing HTML is fun.

Now that I can get back to work full-time without watching every so often to see if Blogger is done anymore, I am happy.

I will have just enough time to finish up what I need to do here and head out to San Jose. I look forward to the train ride down. I don't think I have enough stuff to keep me busy...ha!

HEY - who's that in my bag?!?!

Looks like someone wants to come along. Yes, Sock Monkey my friend, we all want to get away every once in a while...ROAD TRIP!


No comments:

Post a Comment