Saturday, January 27, 2007

Page 123 Meme

I've never done one of these before, but I've seen it around the blog world and I think it's a good one, so here goes:

Here are the rules:
1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

1. Had to go into the bedroom for that, I have my bookshelf in there.
2. Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
3 & 4. Whipping around, she scanned the room. There was no one there. Beyond the bathroom door, the shower still ran, and Cian MacKeltar still splashed.
5. If you want to do this, do it. If you don't, don't.

Yes, I read romance novels. Lots of 'em. As a matter of fact I have the entire Highlander Series by Ms. Moning. And I like them very much. They are a great escape from reality. I can read one of these 400+ pagers in a weekend if I want. Or during a week's worth of train rides to work.

I also read horror, mysteries, history, and whatever Spence is reading. I've read all the Harry Potter books too. I was an early reader, and will continue to read until I can't no more.

Knowledge is power. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment