Friday, February 02, 2007

All Together Now...

GOOOO BEARS!!!!!



The weekend is here - well, almost - and folks, I'm ready for some football!

Saturday is filled with lots of stuff to do - so I can have Sunday free for the SuperBowl of course - most of it involving getting the car worked on and waiting for said work to be complete. In other words - lots of waiting room knitting. Work continues on the Phoenix Shawl, the Kittyville Hat, and all I have left on Gary's gloves is the last thumb. Booyah!

And now on to FlyLady Friday stuff:

Ummmmm....weelllllll....ummmmm....you can't see my sink again dammit. Guess that about sums it all up, doesn't it?

Edited to add: I remembered to get the info on The Stretch Deck of cards my sis gave me for Xmas. I highly recommend them. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do #'s 20, 21, and 24. I pulled a back muscle on the train this morning. If I don't stretch it gently during the day, I'll be in quite a bit of pain this weekend, which means no SuperBowl party. And that just won't do, now will it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment