Friday, February 09, 2007

Time for some distracting stuff maybe?

Would you care to see the Vintage bags in my purse collection?

Or perhaps my complete collection of tea cups.

Or...

'Cause today is FlyLady Friday and I've got nothin'. Shined up the ol' sink a few times this week. But last night's dishes are still there this morning. It's that whole "you need to empty out the dishwasher first so you can load it up again" thing.

OH! I know, how's about this?!? Thanks AmpuT for giving me something to post today.


2 comments:

  1. I like that is says you are a wildcat *giggle*! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on fyberduck's site and tried it out. I got Dreamer, Escape Artist, Junkie Monkey, and Love Bug. I tried out the gift finder thing... kinda interesting.

    ReplyDelete