Monday, March 26, 2007

Who's Rhett named after?

I almost forgot to post this clue for you guys! I've been under the weather all weekend and decided to stay home and rest. I spent most of the day either sleeping or reading. The only thing electronic in my life was the reading light and the microwave and a few minutes on the computer this morning to tell the office I wasn't going to be in and answer a few emails. No TV, no phone, no computer. Ahhhhhhh.....

Anyway, on to the clue. J, no-blog-Rachel, and Stephieface have all given great answers. I especially like Stephieface's. All that sexy talk and all. Love me a sexy man - and one that can sing? Shut up and screw me. Hey, my body may be under the weather, but my mind will always be alert (and aparently in the gutter - heh heh).

But I digress.

OK, so here's the first clue....

I have mentioned it (or alluded to it) on this blog in the past. It's not necessarily spelled the same.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment