Wednesday, April 18, 2007

And once again, the theory is proved....

Good Heavens, no-blog Rachel sure does pay attention! She commented on my weight loss ticker before I could even post about it!!! Thanks for the encouraging words too...

Another 3 pounds down... BOOYAH!!!! Not gonna say any more. Just gonna keep on doin' what I'm doin'...

Oh the hell with it...I feel better and people are noticing the weight loss. Why on earth did I wait so long?!? Anyways, I'm doing it now and that's all that matters.

The end of the month is getting closer, but I'm not worried. I could possibly make it to the full 20, but I'll be extremely happy getting really close.

And the best part? Instead of being just one big blob... I've got boobs!! Oooh! And a waistline! Ooh look! There's my hips!!!

hahahahah....dangerous curves ahead....

Ignore the crazy woman...carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment