Friday, July 20, 2007

If I wasn't already awake, I would be...

Hey everyone, whole lotta shakin' goin' on here at Casa de Chaos. Had a 4.2 earthquake about an hour ago...centered about 15 or so miles from here, but felt it quite strong non-the-less.

Had already been awake for a while...the whole I'm soooo excited about seeing Spencer thing you know...and had just signed on-line to see if the Honey was still working. Sure enough he was there, so we started chatting...

Honey says:
hello sweetheart, now go back to bed, you've a long journey.
..

Donna says:
Hi love...couldn't sleep....decided to check my email

Honey says:
you're bad.....


Donna says:
i've been up for an hour

Honey says:
oh no....


Donna says:
finally gave in and came out to the living ro;mm

Donna says:
omg earth

Donna says:
quake

Donna says:
big one

Donna says:
oh shit

Honey says:
this isn't good preparation for a 2½ hour drive


Honey says:
what, there?? now???


Donna says:
YES

Donna says:
things are still shaking

Donna says:
esp me

Honey says:
oh good god...


Honey says:
are you ok?


Donna says:
yyyyes

Donna says:
kitty ran...don't know where she's hiding

Honey says:
oh heavens....


Honey says:
don't blame her....


Honey says:
nothing fallen over or anything?


Donna says:
my hands are shking so much i cna't tyep'

Donna says:
no

Donna says:
it was pretty strong

Honey says:
is your phone on?


OK, is this guy the sweetest ever or what? We chatted online a good 45 minutes more until he was convinced I was calmed down and would go back to bed. Umm...so here I sit posting in the Chaos...but honestly, I'm going back to bed. Kitty finally came out of hiding and headed straight for her food bowl. I'll give her some food and yummies and then I'm off back to dreamland.

An hour or so of snooze time, then it's up and at 'em to go get the boys! YAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't feel a thing, but others near me down in San Jose did. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete