Friday, August 17, 2007

Decided to stop floating down that river in Egypt...

No more De-Nile...facing reality here folks...have moved the weight loss ticker back up topside to remind me that I'm slacking off here. There are a few factors behind the weight gain, but only one which is not something that I can control. This is what laziness and slacking off has gotten me. Garh. All that hard work gone...or should I say back? 'Cause the back is definitely back. Time to start taking better care of myself. The eating habits are acceptible - thank God for that otherwise the damage would be a lot worse - but there has been no exercise or any attempt to start any up. Double Garh. Time to get back to the old routine - what I was doing was working, and so it shall work again.

Why the hell did I get a new bike and blades if I'm not going to use them dammit? (but we did go off one day and blade...but that doesn't count, it was only one time...oh shut up)

I'll update the ticker whenever I damn well feel like it, so there will be no weekly weigh-ins like before. It's still all about how healthy I feel and what size my jeans are...

The hardest part of it all was bringing back the size 16 jeans. They are a bit big, so it's not all that bad...but dammit it all! I was in a size 12...soooo close to the size 10 of my dreams...

Sigh.

Just checked my calendar. Need to get busy...next check up with the doc is going to be in mid-November...and neither of us are going to be happy if I haven't gotten myself healthy by then...the least I can do is get back to where I was before...10 lbs...I can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment