Friday, September 07, 2007

Random thoughts...Decisive Actions...Maybe

Well, here I sit typing in the Chaos when I should be fast asleep. But I can't sleep. My brain is in creative overdrive. I love the ideas I get when I'm like this...but it usually comes at the cost of some much needed sleep. Oh well...

What have I been thinking of tonight? Thought you'd never ask...and it's not about who you think it is...but Honey is still in my mind tho...8 DAYS PEOPLE! 8 days...

If you click on my Etsy link over there ----->>, you'll notice my shop is almost empty. All of my listings have expired in the last few days. I've sold one item...and that was a few days after I officially opened on Jan 1st this year. Bummer? Yes. Discouraging? Not really. I haven't really put that much effort into doing anything to it or adding other categories of things like I thought I would. Good thing it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to have a shop. Anyway, shame on me! That, my friends, is about to change.

All my ideas tonight have been about my Etsy Shop and what Spence and I can make and sell. So it seems like the Creative Muses have made a stop over in Casa de Chaos this evening and beat me about the head and shoulders with their Creative Sticks. I'm a bit bruised and battered - those ladies have a killer backhand - but I now have a list of about 16 or so awesome ideas that Spencer and I can start work on in the next few weeks. The best part? We already have all the materials we need right here in the Casa...or in the Chaos Annex (the storage unit). I did some web research today and came up with some other resources we might use as well. I'm very excited about everything I came up with... all small, mostly useful, and some great gifts/items for the coming Holidays.

I'll definitely post here when Spencer and I get our craft on and start posting our stuff in the shop.

I'm very excited about this...oh! and found something else for me to do as well. Got an email today from a local yarn store...two Sundays a month, knitters go and work on Charity Knitting for local hospitals and clinics. Scroll down to where it says Community Knitters for more info. I know I won't actually go and knit...it's quite a haul from my place to there, but I can go every so often and drop stuff off, right?

Crafting for profit and Charity Knitting. A good combo that should keep me out of trouble for quite a while...

Oh! And I'm starting to think of Xmas presents for this year. All the other crafting and charity knitting stuff should keep you all distracted while I work in secret on those. Yay!

Good grief...who the hell slipped me caffeine while I wasn't looking tonight? What to do now? Can't knit on the Honey scarf. Don't do that right before bed...and I've already done my handcream thing tonight. TV? No. Stupid online games? OK...stupid online games it is. Even though I'm soooo wanting to make something tonight, I won't...because I'll NEVER get any sleep if I start any of that...and I want some sleep tonight...Ooooh! a Yawn! OK...just a few minutes of stupid online games and then I'm sneaking back to bed...hope the Muses have left...

No comments:

Post a Comment