Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Grief...

...it's been a while hasn't it?!?!?!?

Well, I said I was obsessing about certain projects, and I did and I have some stuff to show....

...like my first pair of socks ever...at a baseball game...on a furry pillow (prrrrrr...sexy!)...and on the feet of the recipient (they were a birthday present)...who is very happy to have them I am proud to say.

...there are also the beading projects...and the next pair of socks already started and to the heel of the first one...

...oooh...hey, Sis...maybe you should just send me your feet measurements...I'll knit you socks for your birthday...seems i can do a pair of socks in a few days, but your other gift...welll....I'm still working on it...really, I am!!! Just ask your nephew...."Aren't you done with that yet Mom?"

...add (hahaha...typed ass at first) in work, personal life, life with a teen about to enter high school, who is eating you out of house and home...and well...I'm exhausted...

I've got lots to catch up on and it's late. I'll catch up tomorrow.

Or maybe the next day.

Maybe.

Oh and there are pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment