Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We're back!

Hello everyone! We arrived back home late Sunday night after 3 flights and a SuperShuttle van ride. Sigh. Rough trip back. Can you say flights from HELL?

I can. No more shall be said of those. I'm in denial they ever happened.

Much walking and eating and window shopping and touristy things went on while in England and North Wales.

Drive-By Summary: There was visiting of friends (both mine and Honey's), a shoot 'em up Xbox gaming night, bogus charge to my account, visiting of Honey's Cousin, teen angst of visiting with Cousin (she has 3 teen girls), visiting with Honey's folks, purchasing of yarn, and finally visiting with Honey's Grandmother this past Saturday (she left this world the next morning - may you rest in peace Nain).

Lots of work happening - I jumped right back in bright and early yesterday.

Spencer had his yearly physical this morning. Out of control weed that one is...

Spencer has high school orientation this Friday, and he starts his first day of high school this coming Monday.

We now take a short commercial break while the Chaos fills with sobs and tears.

Ok...and we're back.

Kitty is punishing me for being away - even tho she was well cared for in our absence.

Here's how last night (or should I say this morning) went:

2am: Potty break for me
Kitty sees me up: MEOW MEOW MEOW
Me: Shut up cat, go back to bed
Kitty: MEOW MEOW MEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

just as I'm drifting off to sleep...POUNCE ON BED AND MEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gah. This went on for 4 hours.

Finally just gave up at about 6:15am and signed in to work.

She has been sitting on my lap almost all day. I know she loves me and missed me - I love her and missed her too...but C'MON!!!!!!

Nothing a night of shopping with Antonella won't fix.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!
    Welcome home!

    MEEEEEEOOOOOWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:19 AM PDT

    Since you decided to not take the big bag so I couldn't sneak a ride there... errr... I mean, since you've finally come home I must ask...


    were there kilts?

    ReplyDelete