Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Chaos!!!

Our Chaos Tree...decorated while watching my new DVD of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer...you know...the Burl Ives narrated, animated one...



"We are Santa's Elves...Filling Santa's Shelves...."
"Lots of toys for good girls and boys..."
"OHHHHH...We are Santa's Elves!!!"

And now I can't get that doggone song out of my head...meanwhile Honey and Spencer are merrily shooting the living daylights out of each other on the Xbox.

And off I go to cook our Xmas dinner while merrily humming that stupid little tune. It was cute last night...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 PM PST

    She's still singing that tune!

    Christmas dinner was wonderful, though. Thank you darling!

    Honey
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks like mine. :)

    Merry Merry, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:04 AM PST

    That is a cute tree :) I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and the New Year brings you more happiness and love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might be a little late, but I could sing the Heat Miser song from the Rudolph special to help knock the elves song out of your head.

    ReplyDelete