Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hmmmmm....

....I have decided I need to get out more...

I've just updated my Training Log over at MyFitness.com and it's waaaaaaaay too empty. Not enough little stick man walking icons or stick man cycling icons. And that's with adding all the times Honey and I went out while he was here. He left and the activity ended (get your minds out of the gutter!).

Sigh.

I don't like seeing an empty training calendar...must put more icons on it!!!!!

No more excuses...the bug is gone...out I go!!!! No more lolly-gagging on the couch feeling sorry for myself.

NOTE: I have gone out both yesterday and today, so I have been trying these past few days. Day off tomorrow...I'm out again!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the bug is gone and you are getting out. Such beautiful weather we have been having.

    Eric's been getting me out walking too. Not far... but hopefully we'll be back to jogging in a few weeks. Just in time for the rain to start up again.

    Doesn't your complex have a gym?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it has a small exercise room, but after a few times I get bored. I like being out and about when I'm walking or riding. Walking or riding on a machine just doesn't cut it. Sports Basement has free Yoga and Pilates on Sundays. Think I'm going to try it next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope getting outside makes you feel better! When I'm sick, I don't want to go out...but once I do, I am really glad I did. :) Take it easy, one step at a time, but being outside sure helps, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, being outside does help and it did...I am the same way...take forever to drag myself out, but am glad I did it once I'm out. :D

    ReplyDelete