Monday, February 01, 2010

Got any cheese with that whine?

As a matter of fact, no, I don't.

And that's why I'm a whiny cranky pants today.

This whole weekend was just one shopping fail after another.

Saturday we biked over to the farmer's market for some of our favorite chipotle cheddar cheese. The vendor wasn't there, so...no cheese for us...one week. We head off to Safeway for some stuff and Spencer pops into McCallou's looking for a beanie - he comes out with 2. Grr.

Yesterday, I talked Antonella into running off with me to the Ashby BART flea market. We were on the hunt for interesting beads and bead findings. Neither one of the two vendors who sell things like that and are usually at the flea market were there. Not many vendors were, but that's beside the point.

Antonella consoled herself with two cool rings and a pair of very pretty earrings.

I got nuttin'. Grrr.

We went off to downtown Berkeley for lunch and a stab at getting some more dice beads. At least the pizza was most excellent.

Like I was telling her on the way home. Once I get it in my mind that I am going out for a specific item, I get very disappointed when I don't get it and no matter what I look at, nothing seems appealing. And when I have an entire weekend of not getting, well...crankiness ensues.

I am in a rainy mood. The weather dudes say that more is on the way.

Bring it.

1 comment:

  1. I also dislike going out to find something, and coming back with bubkis. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete