Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Cunning Plans...

OK, so I end up taking a 4 hour nap today. 4 hours! Totally did not see that coming, but I went to rest for a few moments and....4 hours later... Anyway, my body obviously needed it cos I was OUT!

While running here and there in the car, I loaded up on mega size containers of laundry detergent, rice, and some other staples. Stopped in at shops I wouldn't normally go to on the bus and picked up several other small crafting items necessary for the Kublacon Master Plan. Decided I should make the bus effort every so often cos that store has some things the other usual craft store doesn't.

On the way from one store to another, I stopped over at an old favorite charity shop. Mainly to see if they were still open. They are...and even better yet, they have free pick up! All is not lost with the two chairs after all. Best part is...if you have a big item for them to pick up, they will take smaller boxed items as well. Booyah!

Bottom line, I've got some work to do. I think I'm going to blitz the rest of the boxes in the living room over the next week and then see what I've got for donation. Give them a call and go from there. Might need to wait a bit to call and finish going thru everything. I'll have to see how much I get after this first pass and if I'm will to live with all the donations sitting in my living room for a few weeks.

Dude...you've been living with the damn boxes in there for a very long time, but at least the donation boxes will GO AWAY with minimal effort once you call. ALL AT ONCE!!

Oh. Right. D'oh!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment