Monday, June 14, 2010

Train spotting...

Left-handed knitter on the train,
Knitting fast and true.
I looked up, you smiled at me,
I smiled right back at you!

Ah, the knowing smile of a fellow knitter that says "We got it right don't we - best thing to do on the train."

I've finished all sorts of books and now I'm all booked out. Time to knock out some small knitty projects while I ride on the train. I've never actually knit over the summer (wool + heat + me = ugh), so we'll see how long I can keep this up. It's not officially summer yet, but the temp yesterday in my neck of the woods was 97F. It's back down to the 80's this week, so there will surely be plenty of knitting.

Oh yeah, Disc 1 and Time Traveler yarn, both delivered on Saturday. Watched the dvd and the yarn is on the shelf and readily available for petting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment