Monday, May 23, 2011

Things to Do...

...as always in the Chaos, there are MANY. THINGS. TO. DO.


As is normal here, I've not done very much. Although I did get a lot done this weekend. Oddly enough, it doesn't look like I did anything.


All the small steps will add up to things looking better soon. I just know it.


I am currently working on a secret knitting project with a tight deadline.



It's going quite well considering all the stitches involved and that I haven't ever made one of these before and I haven't knit on anything in months and sometimes I can't concentrate and I loose my place on the pattern quite often.



...and...and...and...


In other words, a Typical Chaos Knitting Experience.



One main thing crossed off the TO-DO list this weekend was rescuing a blue dryer ball from behind the dryers. Poor thing has been trapped back there for a week.













A full set again.



Coming Soon: Ms Cow dishes on our Day Out at the Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment