I wore them every day when I got them until the weather changed and I didn't need them anymore. They were set aside and that was that til the next winter.
Well the next winter is here. The temps dropped last week and there I was going through all my winter accessories and lo and behold, NO GREEN GLOVES.
I look night after night. Sound familiar? Yeah, I was also looking for my knitting needles.
So The Chaos was torn apart, put back together and torn apart again.
The needles were found, but not the gloves...until last night.
Also found with them were a few other items (from top to bottom as they were pulled out of where they were):
- two organic face towels that have been earmarked for a special project
- a large freezer ziplock bag (empty)
- Ms Cow's knitted sleeping bag (I was wondering where that was too)
- the gloves
- a small ziplock bag containing the leftover yarn from Ms Cow knitted sleeping bag and two sets of dpn's (which I noticed were missing from the ones I found the other day)
- a small silk pouch with my best set of zils
- my favorite veil (used mostly in dance class)
Oh, and Donna, where DID you happen to FIND all these items?
They were in a small tote bag sitting innocently next to a shelving unit in my bedroom. I ummm never bothered to look in it because I thought the whole thing was full of the face towels that were the top layer.
I just so happened to accidentally knock it over as I moved the shelving cabinet to see if my gloves had fallen down behind it.
When BAZINGA all those diverse little goodies spilled onto the floor.
Of all the things I manage to lose in my apartment, I really do miss my sanity the most.