Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hair Chaos

With a sassy new 'do comes not so sassy new duties.

No more wash n' go hair.

I'm actually going to have to put forth some effort to keep my new 'do sassified.

Purchased this weekend: smoothing serum and a nice round brush.

Dug out from the depths of the undersink bathroom cabinet and dusted off: one old blow dryer that remarkably still functions.

Just for the record, I've only ever used that poor blow dryer when I was desparate to dry my hair.  There was no shaping with a round brush involved.

Time to learn some new skills.

Wishing right now that I had an extra hand or two until I get the hang of all this...

1 comment:

  1. Yea. That's pretty much why I keep my same old same old. I be toooo lazy. I have considered color again but again with the maintenance!

    My new hair chick has fine hair like me but recently went all cute and short and bobby. Its adorable but she told me I'd have to actually DO my hair and I should look into more make up too. Sheesh. Guess I'll just get a trim again.

    ReplyDelete