Monday, August 07, 2006

The Adventures of Sock Monkey

OK, so this falls under the category of silly stuff I do on occasion...

Hi, my name is Sock Monkey...


One day, I got tired of hanging around Donna's cubicle and decided to go to ChinaTown in San Francisco. It's a short walk from the office, so a few friends and I decided to head there after a quick outdoor lunch.

First though, we had to eat...

I gorged myself on a hot dog and Pepsi - there was no Coke (my apologies to SNL, Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi).

After said gorging, food coma set in...


I decided to partake of the free sample of Coolah "Energy Drink from Down Under" that we picked up on the way to Union Square.

Then we hit the road again and found some relatives along the way. I sat a spell and talked a bit....one of 'em just wouldn't talk dammit - must have been shy.


Finally the ChinaTown Gates! But the Guardians mistook me for an afternoon snack...


After a quick escape, we found someone a lot friendlier...one of Donna's relatives! (I would just like to add here that Donna calls herself the Frog Queen - something to do with knitting that I just don't get...)


We finally made it back to office and I'm beat! Time for a power nap on the comfy couch...


Ah...now I have the energy to show off my souvenirs for the day. My very own Lucky Cat and Chopsticks! My fav color is green, can you tell?


That brings us to THE END of my Adventure - get it? The End? hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment