Sunday, August 06, 2006

An experiment in blogging

Well, here I am @ blogger. I have a Space @ MSN, but have been having problems getting in let alone posting, so I will try this here and see how it goes...

This blog is about my efforts to organize my apartment. Other topics that sneak in are: my family and friends, crazy stories I come up with, knitting, costume making, other stuff I make, weight loss/exercising efforts, etc. In other words, my life in general. I don't get into politics, religion, or current events. I think about them and act on them just like everyone else, but this is my escape from reality and snapshots of my life that I care to share with others.

That said, welcome to my world of chaos, come in and stay awhile - if you can find a place to sit that is...hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment