Thursday, August 10, 2006

No joy in the air either...

Well, with all the hullabaloo of foiled terror plots on flights from the UK to the US, looks like the infamous banned objects list has been updated. I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure knitting needles will make it back to being banned again. Bummer.

I have a few friends trying to make their way to NYC from San Francisco. Their layover in Chicago probably ended up being longer than planned. When last I talked with them, they had just gotten to Chi Town and were told they had to get rid of all liquids in their carry on luggage.

I am glad I'm not traveling any time soon. I feel for all the folks trying to get around out there now. Better safe than sorry I guess. I wish all a safe journey and lots of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment