Friday, August 18, 2006

Progress? We don't need no stinkin' progress...

Well, no news on the RYS part I or II. I've done a few rows here and there with II, but have not starting ripping out I yet. Guess I'll save that for the weekend.

I've been swamped at work, so find myself mostly brain-dead at the end of the day. Not too much time on public transit either - this week's summer camp for the boy-o was not convenient to it, so I spent most of the week driving. Ugh. I've also been working on another project - the costumes for Burning Man. I make delivery on a few of them tonight and am doing a fitting for the rest. I will finish them up tomorrow.

This weekend looks to be one of costume finishing, knitting, ripping (maybe) and shopping for baby gifts and baby yarn. My co-workers have been very generous, so we will get some really good stuff for the two baby girls. Baby girl clothes are so adorable! All together now... AAAWWWW!!!!

I'll post knitting, costume, and maybe even gift pictures on Monday. Until then, happy weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment