Friday, October 13, 2006

Knitter's block

Well, I'm back from the conference in San Jose, Sock Monkey is still hungover (more - with pictures - on that in another post) and I haven't knitted a stitch (that hasn't been ripped out) since last Friday night.

I tried knitting on the train. The ride was too rough - and OK OK, I was too excited about riding the train. No, I don't get out enough. I settled for playing Pokemon Pinball on the GameBoy - which was hard with the rough ride. I finally gave up everything - there was no way I was going to try and read - and just looked out the window. More on that in another post too.

I'm just posting today to say that I'm still here and I haven't been able to knit. Anything. All this week. I can't stand it. The only project I have on the needles is the RYS II and I haven't been able to convince myself to work on it anymore. I may just have to end it all with this ball. But I will still have 400 yds of the yarn left. WTF am I supposed to do with that when I'm tired of knitting it?!? I'll try again this weekend and see what I can get done. I am so blocked right now it's making me wacko - just ask my co-workers. I've been blaming it on sugar, but it's really the evil knitting - or lack thereof. Whatever. I'm going nuts. I've started and restarted and restarted and started again on several projects. And I've got nothing. Time to step away from the needles.

Time to step back and relax before I go absolutely wacko and pants somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment