Monday, October 23, 2006

Zeeppo brings good luck?

Ever since I found out I won Zeeppo's sweepstakes (yes I'm excited - I don't usually win contests), things have started looking up.

  • I didn't miss the train after work, therefore I was not late to pick up the kids.
  • The boys didn't stink out my car. (Three 12 yr olds sweaty from Karate - this is usually a reality.)
  • The last of the Super Glue has been banished from my sink.
  • And a few other things that shall remain untyped.

Nice. It's the little things. The less chaos, the better. Hmmm...I think I'll buy some lotto tix this week.

Update the morning after... I should have known better - I put the luck out there and it left me. Things are now back to the chaotic reality that is my life. Crrrrap. Well, it was good while it lasted, those few precious hours. Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. I have that too! The bad luck that is, my boys have yet to reach the sweaty ages.

    And thank you for lurking btw, I would have never known you were if it weren't for your comment on Zeeppo's blog. :D

    ReplyDelete