Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is this thing on? How do you make it work?

Hello Dahlings! I'm taking over this blog thingy while Donna is busy with other stuff.

First, you will notice that the ticker at the top of the page has not moved again. This has Donna a bit upset. She is wondering why she cannot make herself do the exercise things. She knows how to do it, she knows she can do it, and she knows that when she starts, she will enjoy it. She mentioned the other day that maybe she should find a drill Sargent - maybe that would get her motivated to get off her tushie and get moving. Oh my, I'm starting to have naughty thoughts about big buff men in uniform drilling...ummm, nevermind. Is it warm in here or is it just me? Maybe this computer machine is at fault. It is rather warm to the touch...

Anywhoo, back to Donna's issue with the exercising thing....I can't for the life of me think of why that gal just can't start up. That girl's got the moves, she can do anything she puts her mind to - she's lost weight before - I've seen it. She danced, she biked, she did it all! And had the body to prove it.

Hmmm....could she be afraid of changing her 'look'? I don't think so. She's not afraid of change at all. She changes her hairstyle, she changes her mind, and most importantly, she changes her underwear. I don't think that's it. She really liked the way she looked the last time she got herself healthy and feeling good - and I know she'd like to get close to that again.

Is she afraid of the work? Like I said before, she can do anything she puts her mind to - anything!

I think I've just figured it out. She's lost her mind! I'm sure of it. If she had full cognitive abilities, she would be able to get started no problem. Oh, the poor dear. I need to go help her find it.

TaTa lovies!

1 comment:

  1. Why is it so hard to get excited and DO IT. We know we are going to look better and feel better and then want more. I want it. I do. but.....

    ReplyDelete