Friday, February 02, 2007

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

I'm not a poet, but you knew that, didn't you?

Today is Cyberspace Poetry Reading day. Read about it here.

Here's my contribution - found it here.


0084 The Power Of A Single Touch

I am starting to learn of the power of a single touch.
Yes! It has taken twenty five years (sorry!) .
A single touch, skin to skin,
Can set a soul on fire.
A single touch, say one word,
Can devastate a life.
A single touch, a simple glance,
Can set a mind a racin'
I wonder where this power comes from?
Is it they who touch who gives the power?
Is it those that get touched who hold it's potential?
A mixture of both I guess,
Bet some don't even notice.
Shame.

~Moya Levy

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:05 AM PST

    This poem was about me...Moya Levy (the poet you quoted) is my girlfriend - she is very talented!

    ReplyDelete