Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally Friday!!!!

To other people today is TGIF. I'm going to be different and say Finally Friday. 'Cause I'm really happy it's "FINALLY FRIDAY"!!!!!

So I take this quiz...and I get this...which is pretty accurate. BUT...the picture is of some bony chick. So I went back to the quiz, changed some answers, and got this photo, which is more acceptable to me than the other skin and bones one. So a little cut and paste and there you have it. If I didn't have such a thing about having my picture taken, I would have put one of my gut here (now you know why I'm not 100% healthy image - I don't like getting my picture taken).



Your Body Image is 12% Unhealthy, 88% Healthy

You have a great body image. You know that no one looks perfect, and you're happy the way you are.
Also, you don't judge other people on their looks... and it helps them feel better about their own bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment