Thursday, May 17, 2007

Still Life...Still Living...?!?

Hello everyone!

I'm getting better but the cough still hangs on...it's rather annoying actually.

Anyways...I've got lots to catch up on here in the Chaos:

Knitting projects...various crafting projects...participating in the Mother's Day Project...various other things to talk about...including cooking...gallons of tea...and we'll just forget about work...yeah...that's the best thing for that right now.

Lots of things coming up in the next few weeks...a special visitor...gaming conventions...work chaos...all over chaos...in other words, a good time. Lots o' links, etc..stay tuned. OOO, and StephieFace tagged me as a "thinking blog" or something or other...I'll be posting about that as well....cause I've got to go look it up again.

I've got a lot to do this Saturday...Rhett needs some serious attention. On Sunday I'm going to spend a few hours reading and writing in blogland. And the rest of the time is Chaos Spa time. Mani, Pedi, a soak in the tub... Aaaahhhhh.....

And now, if you'll excuse me, there's a countertop in the kitchen that has a seriously high pile of stuff that's been accumulating over the last few weeks...and it's got my name written all over it. Time to head into Rhett's kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better!!
    I cannot be a force of dirty mindedness without you!!!

    ReplyDelete