Wednesday, June 13, 2007

She's back...but not in full force just yet...

Hello everyone!!!!

I'm back from vacation with my special visitor...and what a wonderful vacation it was...

For now though...things are happening at work that have me in a funk of sorts. Now that things are officially official and all that, I can fill you all in on what's going on.

My company was bought out again...this happened around the same time last year....

Started out as the original company I signed on with, bought out by First Company 4/20/2006...and now First Company has been bought out by Second Company 6/1/2007.

In the first buy out...a lot of my friends lost their jobs - a LOT - we lost more than half. With this one...a few more have gone. My very good friend Antonella being one of them. She was let go yesterday along with a few others.

Needless to say, I am very sad about the whole thing. Plus, a little down that my Honey has gone back home...all the way to England. Yeah, I really know how to pick 'em. Talk about a long distance relationship...

The summer craziness starts up today, trying to keep Spencer occupied and out of trouble for 3 months...etc etc etc...

Anyway...I need a few days to collect myself and get my shit back together again.

My life truly is chaos...weeeeeee...

OOOOOOH, almost forgot!!!! Today is this month's weigh-in Wednesday...I am now in a size 12 jean!!!!! I am trying to be excited and happy and all that, but with all the crap going on...I'll have to wait until later to be able to show it. Just not happening right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope Antonella is doing ok. I know how hard that can be to those that get laid off, and to those that are left.

    We are in the middle of an acquisition as well, and the best part, I'll be on vacation when it all happens. Luckily I've already accepted an offer letter from the new company so I shouldn't have to pack up my desk before I leave.

    I'm glad you had a good time with your Englishman. Woo Hoo!

    And a Size 12!? double WOO HOO! well, maybe they both get double WOO HOO's! ;-)

    I hope the chaos calms soon, or at least you can catch up to it so you can run along side it.

    ReplyDelete