Saturday, June 30, 2007

You need a chaperone to read my blog....

Saw this rating thing on no-blog Rachel's blog....haven't done a quiz or anything in a while so gave it a go. HAHAHAHAHAHA...and to think my blog is mild compared to some of the others out there....if you do this...leave me a comment and let me know what you rate...oh...you'll find the link to the quiz towards the bottom of the page in a box labeled Quizzes and Fun Stuff...


Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Here's the explanation they gave for the rating:

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

crap (6x) hell (3x) shit (2x) pain(1x)

Interesting...I'm sure I've done worse than that somewhere in this blog...since when is "pain" an R rated word?!? WTF?!? Maybe someone should tell them what WTF means...I'd have an X rating for sure...

4 comments:

  1. WHAT??! Nothing at all for "Balls"? That little rash of posts last year is what started me reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to up my swearing to get a better raiting. PG-13 over here. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh you naughty, naughty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want to know what's funny?

    What's really really funny?

    You and I went back and forth last year in posts about balls and 10in shafts......

    My blog was rated PG- what's up with that?

    Maybe you're just a little more hardcore than me?

    ReplyDelete