Monday, February 25, 2008

She lives????

Hey Everyone...

I think I'm finally coming out of my stupor...I think...

Anyway...I'm going thru all my thoughts and photos and I'm trying to get them all organized and coherent and all...not doing very well...gah...

In the meantime, we'll have a blogging guest tomorrow!

There hasn't even been any knitting or even thoughts of knitting or diving into that yarn I bought before I left. Spencer asked what was wrong with me...ummmm....I'm a Zombie?!?!

And...I'm totally dreading tinking the rest of the 2 inches of stupid mistakes I made on the fingerless mitts...still ticks me off...

Instead, I've been reading...Terry Pratchett Discworld books... #1 down...started #2 last night. Oh, and slowly taking 30 min here and there throughout my work day to catch up on blogs...78 left of the 526 I had waiting for me when I got home. You guys have been BUSY!!!

Oh well, in time, I'll get back to the routine of total chaos...right now, it's just bits and pieces...about all I can take for now.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't go on a trip but somehow after the holidays I totally lost my routine.

    Good luck on the catch up!

    ReplyDelete