Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finished Object!!!

Finally, here's my sisters birthday present...just oh, 6 months late, that's all....





It's a knitted Tardis Pillow. Hee hee... Details about everything later, but I just talked to her and she said to send it unstuffed and her and Mom will stuff it and crochet up the seam.

I gave her a choice of an unstuffed Tardis pillow or a pair of socks. She chose wisely.... hahahaha

Anyway, you can tell it's ginormous cos there's Marvin, Dalek for Scale (um...6 inches tall I think we said earlier?)

Just a sidenote here...it wasn't supposed to be that big, but hey, i didn't swatch and I used worsted weight. I think it's awesome, so now I want one for myself, and Sis is excited to get it.

YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:36 AM PDT

    Your tardis is rockin madam.


    Swatches! we don't need no stinking swatches!

    ReplyDelete