Sunday, January 17, 2010

I think this is #568...Someone's been making somthing...

...unfortunately, it wasn't me.

Feast your eyes upon my friend Antonella's first adventure in making jewelry.



She was over one day and spotted a necklace in one of my English (as in "from England") jewelry magazines.

She decided she had to have it. So I says, "I'll find out where to get the beads and then we'll make it."

So after a few emails, I found them at Bijou Beads. We ordered and well, here you are...

...one Italian version of an English necklace.

She is very proud of herself...as well she should be - it looks pretty much like the necklace in the magazine.

She added a few beads and also switched things up a little, oh, and added a little purple dangle bead at the back by the clasp.

I won't say how long it took for us to work on it, but she did 95% of the work herself after some quick instruction from me. It was a good Saturday night last night and now she's got some killer bragging rights. She can't wait to go back to work on Tuesday and show it off.

She was kinda ticked that tomorrow is a holiday and she's got off - but only cos she can't show off her handiwork! hee hee hee

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:06 AM PST

    It's very nice! She should be proud.

    ReplyDelete