Monday, September 27, 2010

How many days?

...77 days til Honey and Cow arrive. Squeeee!!!

Ms Cow and I are very excited and working very hard to make things, sort things and get rid of things.

We're busy! :)

Tomorrow I'm off to a work thing for the day. I love it that it's in my home town (esp since it starts at 8am)...but...it's been pushing 100F for the last few days here. I haven't even looked to see what the high was today. Honestly, I don't really want to know.

Sigh...it's been pretty toasty in the whole area, so I really don't think going to the North Bay or over to San Francisco would even help heat-wise.

I'm just glad the venue where I'll be is air-conditioned. :)

I'm trying very hard right now not to fall asleep. I worked very hard this weekend at home, and was very busy all day at work (it was HOT in the warehouse).

I really need to do some laundry, but I just can't get myself up and at it. I really wish I had the machines right here in my apt...it wouldn't be such a chore to just pop things in and out when I needed something. I've got just what I need to get me through tomorrow, then I have no choice tomorrow night. Sigh.

Off to figure out when I need to catch the bus tomorrow and which bus I need to transfer to...

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to tell ya': having the macine in the house does not mean the laundry gets done. LOL

    ReplyDelete