Friday, May 20, 2011

Question...

How many times does one need to play the demo version of "Collapse! Chaos" on their phone before they get tired of it and just buy the full version?

Apparently I have not hit that particular amount yet cos I've played eleventy-billion games already - the same first level - over and over again - and I'm still not tired of it.

First, I LOVE this game. I don't know why and I don't care. It gets me through many a train ride and bus wait.

Second, I don't have a data plan, so I can't buy the full version even if I wanted to - and I can't just download to my computer and then upload to my phone. It's not fair. Not fair at all.

Third, it would probably be a bad thing for me to get the game on my phone. I can see me missing stops, missing trains, and missing buses because I was so engrossed in a silly little game. That I LOVE.

Fourth, my new phone is awesome. Awesome I say!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:45 AM PDT

    I suppose any game with "chaos" in the title would press your buttons....
    :-)

    Honey
    x x x

    ReplyDelete