Hey everyone, things going all crazy here in the Chaos.
My Mom is in the hospital in Texas and was moved this morning to CCU.
Lots of decisions to be made as I have surgery scheduled (here in California) on Friday for myself to take care of an issue that raised it's ugly head during my recent physical.
My sister lives there and is with her now, so she is not alone. My Aunt is driving up now from South Texas to help out. Now I just need to decide when I go, because I WILL go.
Lots of calls are being made, but the waiting for test results and if she is responding or not to treatment is the worst.
Send prayers, good mojo, rays of light, rattle your beads or do whatever you do please.
We all need them...