Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nothing like sitting back and taking a long look at yourself...

...and thinking, what the hell happened to me?

Seems like sometimes you blink and things change, even though you know that's not possible.

It's more like you've been in total denial and then something happens to make you pull your head out of your ass and see exactly what's going on.

And then you don't like what you see.

Time to get back on track.

Things to do:
  1. Buy clothes that are NOT t-shirts and capri yoga pants.
  2. Wear the new clothes.
  3. Color hair.
  4. Eat better.
  5. Exercise.
There are tons of other things that need to be done and are being done, but these are the biggies.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, this is exactly what's going on in my life in so many ways. I need to be more present in the every day, know that my actions have consequences, for good and bad. This applies to my health, my body, my relationships, and my job. I've not been totally asleep at the wheel, but dozing enough to have drifted some. Time to get back on track. One lesson I've learned with all of these (maybe not work so much) is to be patient. Changes don't happen overnight, for better or for worse. I didn't eat an ice cream sundae and gain 20 lbs, and I can't skip lunch one day and lose it, either.

    ReplyDelete