Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Drive-by Knitting Content

Yeah, I know, I haven't been keeping this blog up to date with any knitting content. I've picked up my needles again ladies and gentlemen, so you should be seeing more knitterly content as the days go by.

So here we go...

On the needles (still):
  1. RYSII - I think I've actually lost it. Not my sanity, but the project. It is somewhere in the apartment. I hid it so that I wouldn't frog it - now I can't remember what I did with it. It will eventually show up again, so I'm not worried.
  2. Cigar - round 2. Yeah, this has been going slow. Really slow. I finished off the wrist part and was starting in on the thumb gusset when I got the brilliant idea that maybe I should have Gary try it on. Good thing I did. I frogged it and started a larger size this morning. Time to have him try it on again. If this doesn't work, I'll have to switch to bigger needles.
  3. Something Beaded this way comes - I haven't touched this wondrous 'Something' since the SnB a few weeks ago. I need to get going on it. I want to get to the other end so I can bead some more. I have discovered I love knitting with beads.
  4. A ski cap/ski mask for Spencer. This one I'm just winging. I'm sure it will be frogged and restarted several times before it's done.

Still not on the needles yet:

  1. The wine cosy for Gerson.
  2. A shitload of other stuff I want to make for Holiday gifts.

I'd better get my ass in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment