So here we go...
On the needles (still):
- RYSII - I think I've actually lost it. Not my sanity, but the project. It is somewhere in the apartment. I hid it so that I wouldn't frog it - now I can't remember what I did with it. It will eventually show up again, so I'm not worried.
- Cigar - round 2. Yeah, this has been going slow. Really slow. I finished off the wrist part and was starting in on the thumb gusset when I got the brilliant idea that maybe I should have Gary try it on. Good thing I did. I frogged it and started a larger size this morning. Time to have him try it on again. If this doesn't work, I'll have to switch to bigger needles.
- Something Beaded this way comes - I haven't touched this wondrous 'Something' since the SnB a few weeks ago. I need to get going on it. I want to get to the other end so I can bead some more. I have discovered I love knitting with beads.
- A ski cap/ski mask for Spencer. This one I'm just winging. I'm sure it will be frogged and restarted several times before it's done.
Still not on the needles yet:
- The wine cosy for Gerson.
- A shitload of other stuff I want to make for Holiday gifts.
I'd better get my ass in gear.