Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Totally uncreative title

Last night was more pity party nonsense, so I needed more comforting. I managed to stay away from the Halloween candy, but ate a Big Mac meal before I continued on with my Vegan scarf. D'oh, like that's any better. Right. I think I've got the whole 'comfort food' thing out of my system now and can get serious about what the doc and I talked about on Monday. Maybe.

It's about half way done. Size 15 Lantern Moon needles, 1 skein of Kathmandu Vegan, 12 stitches, garter stitch. Knit across, turn, knit across, turn, knit across ad nauseum. So exciting. When you don't want to think though, a garter stitch scarf is just what the doctor ordered...in addition to weight loss, umpteen blood tests, and more tests which will go unnamed 'cause I really don't want to talk about it.

Sigh, I see more pity party crap in my future. I'll let you know how 'bad' I was tomorrow - or not. If I'm really bad, I just might conveniently forget what I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment