Saturday, November 11, 2006

Update

Still no sign of the RYSII.

I've done a few more rows on "Something Beaded This Way Comes", and have tried to get further on Cigar Round 2. Making progress on the Something, not making progress on Cigar. Those gloves are just giving me the worst trouble. But I am not giving up.

I've been watching HGTV Design Show Afternoon. Lots of cool ideas running about in my head right now. I just love those types of shows.

As Spencer is off at a WarMachine Tournament, I get a few moments to myself. A little cleaning, a little TV, and no more gray hair.

Tonight we go through some stuff (we're still purging/organizing), chillax (chill + relax) after dinner, and tomorrow we meet friends for lunch and then chillax some more.

It's cold out, cloudy, and rainy. I'll think we'll add some tea to the whole chillaxing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment