Friday, December 29, 2006

Another early post

Hey everyone, it's FlyLady Friday.

So what have I been up to besides nothing?

I finally went out to the website and started looking around. There is quite a bit of information out there. It can be overwhelming if you try to read it all at once. Kind of like this whole organizing thing. One baby step at a time is what 'they' say on the site and I agree. So, I've been checking it out a section at a time.

This weekend I will begin setting up my Control Journal. I'll also be setting something up for my finances and my weightloss. This whole de-clutter your life thing is hard work, so I'll need something to help me along.

The first step is "shine your sink". I can't even keep that one going. Sigh. A long journey begins with the first step - or something like that.

Knitting on all the leftover gifting projects continues. Hope to show some FO's (finished objects) soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:55 AM PST

    This is funny...after your visit, I had that emergency trip to the doctors, right? My mom came over to watch the kiddo while I went.

    She cleaned and shined my sink while I was gone LOLOL. And no, I didn't ask.

    ReplyDelete