Thursday, December 28, 2006

A great present...

Yesterday, I came home to a package from one of my bestest friends...it contained this...


Image courtesy of philosophy.

It reads: "a few good men(tm) - philosophy(tm) : for girls who need more than one guy" . I got a good chuckle out of that one. (Right now I'd settle for just one. ahahahaha)

The 3 flavors are:
  1. the gingerbread man (tm)
  2. the milk man (tm)
  3. the ice cream man (tm)

Yum. Yum. And Yum.

Now my lips are all shiny and smell so good. Give us a kiss dahling! Muuuuaaaahhhh!

I would have linked to the actual page, but philosophy's direct product link was broken. Oh well. I tried.

Knitting content: More knitting was accomplished last night. Half of a candle wrap and a few more feet on the scarf in progress, with yet another scarf started. I'm on a roll.

Edited to add: I'd also like to thank everyone for their encouraging emails and comments about the whole weightloss and glucose test thing. I'm not the only one going through this and all the support I'm getting will help me through it. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment