Friday, August 31, 2007

Something crappy this way comes...

If I wasn't so tired and on the verge of hysterical laughter (well, not that bad, but still), I'd probably be crying.

Spencer's buddy just overflowed the toilet. Lovely shitty water all over Spencer's bathroom. All my towels soaking up lovely shitty water. All my towels now currently going through a second bleach wash getting rid of said lovely shitty water. So lovely. So shitty. As I was on my hands and knees disinfecting the bathroom floor, all I could think of was...why can't teenage boys take a nice normal dump? You dump your load, you wipe your ass, and you flush it down. It soooo simple. Scrub scrub scrub wipe wipe wipe. I smell like bleach...yay.

Now I sit surfing while the second wash finishes so I can then throw them in the dryer for an hour. Damn friggin' teen boys. They are SOOOOOOOOOO helping me take as many loads as I see fit to the storage unit tomorrow morning. So there...

Oh yeah, I went ahead and got a storage unit. The smallest one I could find. The boys are going to help me take a few loads of boxes over to it tomorrow.

Can't wait to clear out this place for a while. Now I can bring back stuff a few boxes at a time and have room to go through it. Sigh. I can't tell you how happy I am to have found a small unit. I am happy. Even shitty towels can't get me down now...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh! Shitty Water! Let me tell you that it's not just the teenage boys! Actually, my friend's 7 year old is following in his father's footsteps. At least he learned to use a plunger early in life.

    But yay about the storage unit! You've worked so hard to cut the clutter, and this will help you really feel the difference.

    ReplyDelete