Friday, August 17, 2007

Taking the easy way out and having some fun...

Had today off, so was finally able to unwind a bit from this past week of working from home. To add to the WFH craziness, Spencer was home sick the last few days with a bad cold. Sent him off back to sport camp again this morning, then came back for some quality on-line time with the Honey...only to be cut off...he lost his internet connection. Bummer. Totally. Feeling down and out and suddenly very tired, I took a nap. Aaaahhh...Donna renewed.

So now I'm up, there's nothing but crap on TV...can you believe football has started?!? Gah.

Headed to the computer to catch up on some blogs I haven't had time to read for oh, the last month or so...

Found lots of quizzes and memes, so that's what you'll get for a bit here. I'm working thru a few things here in the Chaos, so this is all I can do...no clever knitting stories about balls...not yet anyway...

Here's the first one from J :

1. Go to Google.com
2. Type your name and the word ‘needs’ in quotes in the search engine and hit the button. Give us 10 that make sense, if you can.

Let’s see what “Donna needs”…
  1. Donna needs two hands to keep things steady. I am sort of clumsy sometimes...
  2. Donna needs a good crowding. Hmmm...this could be interesting...is this kind of like a mosh pit kind of crowding?
  3. Donna needs to find the ten things she needs. Isn't that what I'm doing here?!?
  4. Donna needs to go. I need to go to the UK to visit the Honey! NOW!
  5. Donna needs to be transferred to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee where she can walk and roam on soft ground and graze on fresh vegetation. HEY NOW...I'm overweight, but really, did you need to rub it in like that?!?
  6. Donna needs some help. Of course I do, don't we all?
  7. Donna needs a chocolate fix. Yeah baby! NOW we're talkin'...
  8. Donna needs to go back to talking about her vagina. Ummm...not gonna happen here.
  9. Donna needs a man so her Mum won't think she's repellent to the opposite sex. I got one, and Mum's never thought that...
  10. Donna needs a donut. Nasty...only if I want an upset stomach...hate donuts...

So there you have it folks...what Donna needs. Now, I think Donna needs to take some more quizzes where she only has to do multiple choice and then cut and paste into the Chaos.

Much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment