Tuesday, November 27, 2007

PIF

Not pffft, but PIF as in Pay It Forward...

Saw this on No-Blog-Rachel's blog and then today on Amputeehee's blog. Decided to think about it and well...I'm in...so here goes...

First we have the pledge:

Here's the deal:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days. That is my promise. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


And then we have the...omg what have I done?

Well, for starters, I'm going to get something handmade by non other than the Amputee. She's a wonderfully creative lady and can't wait to see what she comes up with...met her in person last year and she's just as lovely in real life as on her blog.

Next, I get to make something for 3 different people that I most likely have not made something for before...at least I hope it'll be 3 people...do 3 people actually read my blog?!? hee hee

Something different and definitely fun...oh, and please realize, I do all sorts of crafting, so it may or may not be knitted, but it will definitely be made by my own two little hands. Once someone signs on and pledges, I might ask you a few questions to help me decide what I should make and send to you.

OK? s'alright...let the crafting begin...oh and the 365 day time limit? No problem.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM PST

    LOL.......very cool idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the kinds words, but I have to say...I am totally choking with laughter over here with images of my sending you skein ends glued to the inside of an empty shoe box and calling it gifted art. Just to screw with you. ROTFLMAO.

    I promise I'll do better than that ;-)
    But what a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... I love this!

    The ideas of what to make are swirling around in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pledge Posted (but I had to practically beg to get my first hit!). It'll be interesting to see if I get anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't know me, but i stumbled onto your blog through the magic of the "next blog" button... can i join the PIF?? please?
    thanks,
    suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!
    :)

    i'm excited..
    will look forward to the project.. :)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete