Saturday, November 24, 2007

what the?!?

Hey everyone,
Yeah, I'm still here. Seems I'm right in the middle of a cold and something else decides to join in as well. WTF I say, WTF! Lovely way to spend a 4 day weekend, isn't it?!?

Anyways, I've been getting some knitting done, some online chatting with the Honey (of course) and some texting in with the kid while he's in Vegas living it up. Told him not to come back unless he won 6 figures on the slots. heh heh...

Have one color of the yarn I need to make Swell for Spencer. He picked out a dark brown and an oatmeal color of Lamb's Pride Worsted. Yes folks, I continue to knit with wool. I still have a bit of a reaction to it, but I'm definitely getting better with it. Still can't wear it myself, but I'm not having any issues knitting with it! Yay!

And that's good news because when I go soon to visit the Honey in England, I intend to pick up some knitterly goods...wool included of course!

Yes, that's right. I'm going to visit the Honey in England. We're shooting for Jan/Feb, but judging from the prices I've been coming up against, looks more like Feb. Now to convince the bossman he doesn't need me for 3 weeks (yes 3).

But Donna...won't it be cold?!? Well duh, of course! But now I'll get to wear all the winter clothes that I can never wear here because it just doesn't get cold enough!

I am so excited I can't stand myself. I haven't been to England in soooo long. This is going to be great!

OK...back to reality, my chilly apartment, some nice, hot, freshly brewed, mint tea, and Viggo II. Time to chill in front of the boob tube and knit out the rest of the night.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! for the wool not bugging you to knit with!!! And DOUBLE YAY for your trip to visit with your Honey!

    BTW - I am loving SWELL! Wish the skills were up to speed so I could tackle a tangy, but alas I must stick to the mellow.

    I hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Mmm pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 PM PST

    It'll also be wet, sweetheart... I can keep you nice and warm but bring a raincoat as well; rain is more likely than snow.

    "Honey"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and wool and no hives and an upcoming trip. I am tickled! And we are watching Viggo II right now over here, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo a visit to Honey.

    Lucky Girl!



    Do sneak over in to Scotland for me and catch some Gerard Butlerness for me in a jar.... I'm sure its in the air there. Then mail me the jar, and I'll make the Mister inhale it as he sleeps.

    ReplyDelete