Tuesday, February 09, 2010

See ya later...

I've got the use of a car for the next 2 days.

Tomorrow I go to Sacramento to a conference - standing in for my friend who is starting his own business.

The next day, I will be loading the car up with a few heavy boxes and some chairs to take for donation. I asked, he said sure no prob, so I'm going to be getting rid of some major stuff. As much big and heavy stuff as I can! Might as well. No way I'm gonna take any heavy boxes the usual way via bus!

Spencer will be getting rides to and from BART as well. I think on Thursday I'll actually be driving in to SF to pick him and his bike up after school so he can have it here for the weekend.

Time for bed, I've got to be at the Sac Convention Center at 8am, so it's a VERY early start for me and Ms Cow. She insists on coming. Anyway, she's my navigator, so if we get lost, it's HER fault. hahahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:54 AM PST

    Cow has been sending Ms Cow good navigation vibes, so he's sure you get there safely. But you might get there via London, or something....

    Honey
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! for the loaner car!
    Hope you're having a good time at the conference.

    ReplyDelete