Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can't Blog now, watching Olympics

My days are filled with doing not much - I just don't feel like it. I am managing to get some stuff done from little bursts of energy or the urge to clean or organize something. Alas, nothing big enough to tackle the start of my Spring Cleaning jag that I mentioned a while back. There is supposedly rain starting tomorrow, so we'll see if that gets me in the mood I need to dive into the kitchen deep cleaning scenario. I'm getting close...I can feel it!

In the meantime, it's time for dinner and then...oh crap...it's either Bones or Olympics. We'll have to see what the Olympics offers tonight. I'm not into the ice skating anymore, so if that is on tonight, it's Bones until 9pm then we'll see what the Olympics has to offer.

Last night was exciting with the downhill and the half pipe and the speed skating.

Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to be knitting on Spencer's beanie while I'm watching. Pah. Have not even touched it in weeks. I don't even remember where I put it. Very hard to knit on it when he comes home from school in a sweat (he rides his bikebikebike to BART). Like he'll be wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment